- MODEL RX 550 2GB GDDR5 PULSE OC
- CHIPSET AMD RADEON
- GPU-80 RX 550
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
- GPU BASE CLOCK 1206MHz
- GPU BOOST CLOCK 1206 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK 6000 MHz
- MEMORY SIZE 2 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 128-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR5
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.5
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 5120×2880 (60Hz) Pixel DisplayPort Resolution
- 2560x1600 (60Hz) Pixel Dual Link DVI Resolution
- 4096×2160 (60 Hz) HDMI Resolution
- CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTED YES
- COOLER Single fan
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED NA
- SOFTWARE DRIVER & SOFTWARE
- PACKAGE CONTENTS GRAPHICS CARD, USER MANUAL & DRIVER CD
- WARRANTY 3 Years
- NOTE** Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***
- SUPPORTED GPU-378 6.2
Frame Rate Target Control
Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) enables users to set a target maximum frame rate when playing an application in full screen mode; the benefit being that FRTC can reduce GPU power consumption (great for games running at frame rates much higher than the display refresh rate) and therefore reduce heat generation and fan speeds/noise on the graphics card.
Frame Rate Target Control caps performance not only in 3D rendered in-game scenes, but also in splash screens, loading screens and menus, where frame rates can often run needlessly into the hundreds of FPS. Users might wish to set a very high cap just to limit wasteful FPS like that seen in menus and such, while still taking advantage of the responsiveness given by FPS well beyond 60.
AMD Freesync technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming.
AMD FreeSync™ technology allows a compatible graphics card and monitor to dynamically change frame rates for the optimum display quality without tearing or stuay.
Freesync uses industry-standard displayport Adaptive-Sync Eliminates screen tearing without all the usual lag and latency
- Synchronizes the refresh rate of a compatible monitor to the frame rate of your content, however much it varies
- Monitor partners are validating with drivers from AMD now
AMD XConnect™ Technology
Plug in and game on with AMD XConnect technology.
Now it’s easier than ever to connect and use an external Radeon™ graphics card. With AMD XConnect™ technology, external GPU enclosures configured with Radeon™ Graphics can easily connect and disconnect to a compatible ultrathin notebook or 2-in 1 over Thunderbolt™ 3 at any time, just like a USB flash drive—a first for external GPUs!