1. It is hereby informed "mdcomputers.in or its parent concern M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD" is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
7. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
8. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
9. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
10. For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
11. For "Dead on Arrival" products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result
non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
12. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
13. The court at KOLKATA shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be born by the customer.
Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipments for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is updated and maintained independently by M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD The content is owned by M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of KOLKATA, India.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD will not accept any cash payments above 1.9 Lakhs.
- M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person's contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by M D COMPUTERS PVT.LTD