- MODEL RX-560-AERO-ITX-4G-OC
- CHIPSET AMD RADEON
- GPU-80 RX 560
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
GPU BOOST CLOCK
- 1196 MHz
- 1024 Stream Processor
- 16 Compute Unit
- MEMORY CLOCK 7000 MHz
- MEMORY SIZE 4 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 128-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR5
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.5
- PORTS DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTED YES
- COOLER Singel fan
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED YES
- SOFTWARE DRIVER & SOFTWARE
- PACKAGE CONTENTS GRAPHICS CARD, DRIVER CD, USER MANUAL
- WARRANTY 3 Years
Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***
- SUPPORTED GPU-378 6.1
- Boost Clock / Memory Frequency
- 1196 MHz / 7000 MHz
- 4GB GDDR5
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Makes games more immersive by enabling you to play across multiple screens for an eye-popping gaming experience.
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your Radeon RX Series GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON
Guiding the Future of Gaming
The 4th generation GCN architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA’s to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid visual experience.
SMALL PACKAGE, BIG PUNCH
The power of a full size graphics card in an incredibly small package. MSI AERO ITX graphics cards are perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC’s as they only take up a fraction of the space of a full size graphics card. This means they will fit into virtually any system and ensure a smooth gaming experience.
PERFECT IN ANY CASE
The saying “Good things come in small packages” is certainly true for AERO ITX cards. Thanks to its small form factor it will fit into virtually any case. Its compact size also means that its weight is dramatically less than that of a full size graphics card.
MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for AERO ITX cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.