Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door.
The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that’s a match for its stunning performance potential.
The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Swing-out side panels
The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Ample cooling potential
Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
A clever drive bay design that maximizes interior volume
The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5” / 2.5” drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don’t need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
Front I/O panel with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectors
You can never have too many devices. The 760T front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphone and microphone connectors for your headset.
Dual AF140L 140mm LED front intake fans with dual-speed control
The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The extra-large diameter allows them to run at a lower RPM, and they’re positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
•Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case
• Quick Start Guide Compatibility
• Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX motherboards
• Gorgeous full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components
• Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access
• Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
• Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
• Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
oTwo modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
o Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
• Designed for fast and straightforward builds
• Radiator and fan compatibility:
o Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
o Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm LED included)
o Bottom: 1 x 120mm
o Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
• Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
• Easily accessed dust filters
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
• Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
• Maximum GPU Length 450mm
•Maximum PSU Length 230mm
|NOTE***||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
For Product Related Complaints | Assistance Please Contact:
H.O: KAIZEN INFOSERVE PVT LTD
No.211|20, 11th Main 16th Cross, Wilson Garden, Bangalore - 560027, Karnataka, India
Toll Free: 1800-425-5464