ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 provides immersive VR gaming experiences
- 1860 MHz boost clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU III Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
DirectCU III Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes
30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU III cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance.
Patented Triple Wing-Blade 0dB Fans
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU III features triple 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while op
|GPU BASE CLOCK|| |
|GPU BOOST CLOCK|| |
|MEMORY CLOCK||8008 MHz|
|MEMORY SIZE||8 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|COOLER||Triple Wing-Blade 0dB Fans|
|DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED||NA|
|SOFTWARE||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||GRAPHICS CARD, DRIVER CD, USER MANUAL|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||1920|
|NOTE**||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
For any service related issue, please contact ASUS Service center in the below details: