Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 V2 is a Gaming GPU offers 8GB GDDR6 Memory and featuring Dual ball fan bearings which can can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs. Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Wing-blade fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. Whether you’re upgrading a computer or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 V2 provides a premium introduction to PC gaming.
Wing-blade Fan Design-They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
Auto−Extreme Technology-Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket-Steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the ROG Strix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Aura Sync-Outshine the competition
The ROG Strix Radeon RX 560 features Aura RGB lighting on the shroud. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
- MODEL ROG-STRIX-RX560-4G-V2-GAMING
- CHIPSET AMD RADEON
- GPU RX 560
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
- MEMORY CLOCK 6.8 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE 4 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 128-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR5
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.5
- Yes x 1 (Native Dual-link DVI-D)
- Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
- HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
- RESOLUTION 5120 x 2880
- COOLER Dual-Fan
- PACKAGE CONTENTS Graphics Card, User Manual
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE) 1024
- POWER CONNECTORS 1 x 8-pin
- WARRANTY 3 Years
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.