Extreme & Powerful All-In-One Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
The new generation of Mercury line of all-in-one liquid CPU coolers. Available in three sizes, the Mercury 120 (120 mm x 120 mm radiator), the Mercury 240 (240 mm x 120 mm radiator), and the Mercury 360 (360 mm x 120 mm radiator). All Mercury models are built around a new sealed and silent pump, which consists of a three-phase motor promoting a rapid liquid circulation, helping the CPU to keep cool while it is being pushed to its limits. The pump features a high coolant pressure (2.3m water pressure; flow rate of 3.5 l / minute) & lower-fan noise. The Mercury is easily set up via plugging into a 3-Pin motherboard connector and SATA power (through an included adapter cable).
The pump-block also features three LEDs, which indicate coolant temperature. Blue indicates <48°C, green indicates 49-60°C, and red indicates >60°C. If you want efficiency, high performance and great build quality to meet the demands of your gaming system, look no further than the Mercury series coolers.
- Powerful pump delivers a water pressure of 2.3 meters high
- Ultra-efficient, PWM Radiator Fans
- Ceramic axis + Graphite bearings increase the operational lifespan of the Mercury series
- Temperature indicating LED lights change according to CPU temperature
- ≤35℃ Blue
- 36-40℃ Green
- ≧41℃ Red
- Tubing coated with Teflon for increased durability
Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***