Intel LGA-1151 mini-ITX motherboard with DDR4 2666MHz, VGA, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen1.
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector
USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with four super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
Compatible devices and components
The superior compatibility of Prime 300 Series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.SPECIFICATIONS
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
|Storage||Intel® H310 Chipset : 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray|
|LAN||Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|USB Ports||Intel® H310 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H310 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
|Special Features||ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 4 Phase digital power design
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A up to 5Gbps
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x LPT header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x System panel connector
1 x Chassis intrusion header
1 x Speaker connector
|BIOS||64Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, ASUS EZ Flash, Multi Language|
|Manageability||WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor
8.4 inch x 7.0 inch (21.34 cm x 17.78 cm)
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|