ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 40A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
- Intel® Z270
Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3733+(OC)*/3600(OC)/3200(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400**/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB***
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
**7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPP, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots (Flexible PCIe)
- 1 x PCI Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
If PCIE5 slot or PCI slot is occupied, PCIE4 slot will run at x2 mode.
6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled.
If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin)
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (10-pin)**
- 3 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 5 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
***Only one Thunderbolt™ AIC Card is supported.
Rear Panel I/O
2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPP, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCST
ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)*
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)