- Uncompromising Phantom EATX Ultra-Tower for builders and gamers
- Next generation Phantom design, both inside and out.
- Fully modular internal drive bays allows you to customize the Phantom 630’s layout to suite your needs.
- Split-level motherboard tray allowing increased rear cable management.
- Dual SSD mounts behind the motherboard tray High-end water cooling support allows use of multiple radiators and multiple radiator sizes.
- Integrated high-power 30-watt single-channel fan controller.
- Rear-mounted fan hub for simple and clean fan control installation.
- Easily removable dust filters protect your components Illuminates rear I/O ports internal components with a flick of a switch.
- Full external peripheral support with multiple USB 3.0, 2.0 connections and an integrated SD card reader.
SIZES FOR EVERYONE
From the smallest of compact-mid towers to the largest of ultra towers, Phantom cases come in a size option that’s perfect for every gamer. See the Phantoms below to find yours.
With heavy influence from the sci-fi genre, the original Phantom gave rise to NZXT’s bold and daring designs. Since its 2010 inception, every Phantom case has been conceptually drawn multiple times to achieve the perfect balance of timeless form and avant-garde lure. Phantoms boast a unique asymmetrical exterior, a popular feature admired by design enthusiasts and gamers alike.
During an era where black was the status quo for gaming cases, the all-white Phantom with black trim, dared to challenge the norm. Since then, we have offered our cases with white exterior variations, highly valued for its sleek, ultra-modern aesthetic.
|DETAILED SPEC.|| |
|NOTE***||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|