- SERIES RM SERIES
- TYPE MID TOWER
- 5.25" BAYS NA
- 3.5" BAYS 2
- 2.5" BAYS 5
- EXPANSION SLOTS 8
- MAX RADIATOR SUPPORT 360
- MAX FAN SUPPORT 6
- COLOR BLACK
- SIDE PANEL TRANSPARENT
215MM (W) * 445MM (D) * 492MM (H)
Internal Structure :1.0mm SGCC Steel Plate , Front Plate:4.0MMAluminum , Left Side Plates: 5.0mm Tempered Glass Side Plate ;
Right/Top/Bottom Plate: 2.0mm Aluminum
ATX / MATX / ITX (Within 305mm x 245mm)
Front:2 x 120mm fan, Back:1 x 120mm fan，Bottom:3 x 120mm fan / 2 x 140mm fan(Optional)
Not higher than 170MM
Not longer than 380MM
USB3.0 × 2, Audio × 1, Mic × 1
Standard ATX PS2
- WARRANTY 1 YEAR
- NOTE*** Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***
- SUPPORTED GPU-378 14.9
See the future without forgetting the beginner's mind
Since hot hatch liked MATX standard RM3 launched, many reviews have been shown in major hardware enthusiasts BBS.Unlimited materials input, automotive standard full tempered glass elements, solid and reasonable hardware structure design, simple and top grade industrial design, all of these let RM3 wins a high popularity. However, with the limitation of the sizes of MATX motherboard and water cooler, some users who would like to use ATX motherboard and split type water cooler can only look and sigh. In view of this, JONSBO team launch RM4 for those users with standard ATX and water cooler supported as the theme. Continued to keep the luxury materials used and industrial design thinking, by optimizing the arrangement of driver bracket, RM4 can support 360mm/280mm/240mm water cooler in the relatively small space inside the case. Even if user uses traditional advanced air cooler, internal space will not be waste too. Besides, with full transparent tempered glass side panel, user can display his cool luxury hardware. And for users who do not like lights, while no light is passing through the black semitransparent tempered glass, they can also return to have the simple and elegant experience.
- It is made from aluminum magnesium alloy, the thickness of the front panel achieves 4mm.
- Both side panels are made from 5 mm tempered glasses, the glasses are derived from the material of automobile industry, they are impact-resistant and scratch-proof.
- Hardware can be shown from the full transparent side panels.
- The net weight of the case is 9.5kg, it really shows how good the material have been used.
- Built-in 3 Jonsbo dedicated quiet fans.
- There are a 19mm height of spacing for wire management, a wire storage bin for hiding exceed wires and 8 wire protection grommets.
- There are 8pcs of 1.5mm shock absorption silicon pads between the contact areas of both side panels and the body, they play a decisive role for isolating the noise.
- Innovative lighted LOGO nameplate, users can change it according to their own favor.