EMI Payment Options
- Design Style Mechanical Gaming
- Keyboard Interface USB
- Key Switch Type Cherry MX Brown
- Keyboard Backlighting RGB
- Matrix 100% anti-ghosting
- Multi-media Keys 5 Keys
- Polling Rate 1000 Hz
- Wrist Rest Yes
|Keyswitch||CHERRY MX Brown|
Keys: 16,777,216 colours
|Light effects||per key RGB lighting2 and 4 brightness levels|
|On-board memory||3 profile|
|Connection type||USB 2.0 (2 USB connectors)|
|USB 2.0 pass-through||yes|
|Key rollover||N-key mode|
|OS compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|CHERRY MX RGB Blue||tactile, 45cN actuation force|
|Depth (with wrist rest)||226.80mm|
|Weight (keyboard, wrist rest and cable)||1467g|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Equip yourself with a keyboard that has both stunning style and substance. Choose from the HyperX Alloy Elite RGB with its stunning RGB lighting, or the single-colour HyperX Alloy Elite. The Alloy Elite RGB allows you to customise the colour for each of your keys with the easy-to-use HyperX NGenuity software and save your setup to its on-board memory. Both models have a solid steel frame to help provide sturdy, stable controls even in the thick of the most intense battles, while the Game Mode, N-Key Rollover and anti-ghosting functions keep your inputs accurate. The fully featured Alloy Elites come built to satisfy any user’s needs with dedicated media buttons, USB 2.0 pass-through, quick access buttons and a variety of reliable CHERRY® MX keyswitches1. Alloy Elites also feature a comfortable, detachable wrist rest and optional HyperX textured, titanium-coloured keycaps designed to help you find the most important keys faster when every millisecond matters.
- Unique light bar and dynamic lighting effects
- Solid steel frame
- CHERRY® MX mechanical keyswitches
- Dedicated media buttons and large volume wheel
- Quick access buttons for brightness, lighting effects and Game Mode
- Conveniently connect devices via USB 2.0 pass-through
- 100% Anti-ghosting and N-Key Rollover functionality
- Comfortable, detachable wrist rest with soft-touch coating
- Additional titanium-coloured textured keycaps and HyperX keycap removal tool
Unique light bar and dynamic RGB lighting effects
Express yourself in bold, brilliant RGB style.
HyperX NGenuity software enables advanced customisation
Customise Game Mode, build macros and setup per-key lighting.
On-board memory for keyboard customisation
Save up to 3 profiles and have your setup ready to go, even on the go.
Solid steel frame
Built to stand the test of time and stand fast under pressure.
CHERRY® MX mechanical keyswitches for proven reliability
Available with CHERRY MX Brown keyswitches1, so you’ll get reliability and the switches that fit your needs.