- Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home or office Wi-Fi network with wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1, while still being backwards compatible with older wireless devices. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot in hotel rooms with wired Internet access whether you are away on holiday or business. You can also add Wi-Fi connectivity to computers, smart TVs and games consoles with Ethernet ports.
Easy to Set Up And Easy to Use
Setting up the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. Just use the one-touch configuration function by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1325 and on the router or wireless access point you want to extend, and the DAP-1325 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1325 easily without needing a computer. The N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it both wired and wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Compact And Convenient Design
The DAP-1325’s compact design and intuitive setup makes it perfect for use at home or in a small office. Simply plug it in and use the visual signal indicator LED to find the best location to extend your network. Its diminutive wall-plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of any home or office.
|Plug Type||Region dependent|
|Antennas||Two external antennas|
|Wireless Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)|
|Advanced Features||D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup|
|Device Management||Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices|
|Dimensions||97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm|
|Power||110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|