A NEW ANGLE ON COOL
With its modern, angular appearance, the SPEC-ALPHA really stands out in a crowd. But its looks aren’t all that are modern – the SPEC-ALPHA features native USB 3.0 support, room for up to four SSDs, and a three-speed fan controller for the three included 120mm fans. A large window shows off internal components and the Direct Airflow Path layout, which provides superior cooling by getting rid of unnecessary drive bays. The SPEC-ALPHA isn’t just beautiful – it’s also a beast.
The bold, modern exterior of SPEC-ALPHA features a panoramic window display and front intake LED fans make it impossible to miss.
Three included 120mm fans keep you running cool with an unobstructed direct-airflow path, and in control with a three-speed fan controller for ultimate noise control.
With cable routing cutouts and tie downs, the SPEC-ALPHA has no problems keeping tidy, and tool-free drive installation and side panel removal means you can spend less time building your PC and more time gaming.
- Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- Motherboard: ATX, MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 518 x 220 x 474 mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU
- Cooler Height: 156 mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 190 mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
- 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
- Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included)
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 240mm: Front only
- 120mm: Front, or Rear
- Integrated dust filters for front and bottom intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Three-Speed Fan Controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
|DETAILED SPEC.|| |
|NOTE***||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
For Product Related Complaints | Assistance Please Contact:
H.O: KAIZEN INFOSERVE PVT LTD
No.211|20, 11th Main 16th Cross, Wilson Garden, Bangalore - 560027, Karnataka, India
Toll Free: 1800-425-5464