|CPU||Intel® for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Chipset||Build in Intel® B360|
|Memory||Intel® B360 Chipset
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*1
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
ROG GameFirst IV
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB (Line-out at rear) 113 dB SNR recording input
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- LED-lit Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference, with a gorgeous illuminated trace path
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
|USB Ports||Intel® B360 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|ROG Exclusive Features||ROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
|Special Features||Gamer's Guardian:
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- 10K Black Metallic Capacitors
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- GPU Boost
- AI Suite 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS MyLogo
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Gold-plated audio jacks
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Strix door hanger
1 x CABLE TIE BLACK
1 x ROG Strix stickers
|BIOS||1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI
6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan
Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen and ASUS
DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, ASUS Secure
Erase, ASUS User Profile, F4 AURA ON/OFF, F9 Search
|Manageability||WOL, WOR, PXE|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Intel B360 mATX gaming motherboard with Pre-mounted I/O shield, Aura Sync support, RGB LED header , Dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.1 , DDR4, HDMI and DVI.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix B360-G Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-G Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.