- MODEL PH-GTX1660TI-6G
- CHIPSET NVIDIA GEFORCE
- GPU GTX 1660 TI
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0
GPU BASE CLOCK
- OC Mode - 1530 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) - 1500 MHz
GPU BOOST CLOCK
- OC Mode - 1800 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) - 1770 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK 12 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE 6 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE 192-BIT
- MEMORY TYPE GDDR6
- DIRECT X SUPPORT 12
- OPEN GL 4.5
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- RESOLUTION 7680x4320
- COOLER Wing-blade
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED NA
- SOFTWARE ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- PACKAGE CONTENTS GRAPHICS CARD, DRIVER DISC, USER MANUAL
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE) 1536
- SLI SUPPORTED NA
- WARRANTY 3 Years
Features,Price and Specifications are
subject to change without notice.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it’s a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games.
- Broadcast your gameplay: Get amazing performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- Dual-ball fan bearing design can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti crams high performance into just 2 slots. Our patented Wing-blade design is coupled with a dual-ball fan bearing to bring high performance and incredible durability. If that doesn't already convince you of the Phoenix's resilience, consider that each card is manufactured using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets a new standard of quality. If you're looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years of games to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag and increase the geometric wing span without taking up more physical space.
Dual-ball Fan Bearing
2X longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Dual-ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.