SEAGATE HDD 4TB BARRACUDA SV-35 INTERNAL SATA HARD DRIVE (ST4000VX000)
Helps Improve Costs and Data Integrity
- The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with 4TB capacity options improves video streaming and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- 4TB of storage capacity supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high AFR of <1%
- 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.