RAZER GAMING HEADPHONE KRAKEN PRO (WHITE) – ESPORTS GAMING HEADSET (RZ04-00870500-R3M1)
THE PERFECT BALANCE OF WEIGHT, FUNCTIONALITY, AND PERFORMANCE, THE RAZER KRAKEN PRO IS UNDISPUTEDLY THE MOST POPULAR ESPORTS GAMING HEADSET OUT THERE.
On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone, in-line volume controls and mute toggle, giving you easy access to all its features. Powered by large, high-quality drivers, this full-sized headset provides you with immersive gaming audio for hours on end.
The 3.5mm combined audio jack and splitter cable ensure that you have mic support on your mobile devices as well as full connectivity to any gaming setup, so you never have to switch headsets, wherever you are.
OPTIMIZED WEIGHT FOR EXTENDED WEAR
The Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless pro-gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
IN-LINE CONTROLS AND FULLY-RETRACTABLE MICROPHONE FOR EASY ACCESS
Made with an in-line remote, the Razer Kraken Pro allows you to control the volume and mute the microphone without fumbling with external apps. The fully retractable microphone boom not only pulls out from the left ear cup as and when you need it, but its flexible design gives you the freedom to adjust it to your exact needs, so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
POWERFUL DRIVERS AND SOUND ISOLATION FOR HIGHEST-QUALITY GAMING AUDIO
The Razer Kraken Pro’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup design with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz max
- Input power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 50 mm / 0.16 ft
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
- Approximate weight: 300 g / 0.66 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 52 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): -40 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- In-line control
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle