LEADTEK NVIDIA QUADRO GRAPHICS CARD 400 512MB DDR3
|MODEL||LEADTEK QUADRO 400 512MB DDR3|
|MEMORY SIZE||512 MB|
|MEMORY TYPE||DDR 3|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||10.1|
|PORTS||DVI-I, DISPLAY PORT|
|RESOLUTION||Maximum Display Resolution Digital @ 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||GRAPHICS CARD, DRIVER CD, MANUAL|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||48|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||12.8 GBPS|
|3D Vision/3D Vision Pro||YES|
|NVIDIA CUDA Architecture||YES|
|NVIEW Display Management Software||YES|
|Maximum Power Consumption||32 W|
|NOTE**||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
Hardware 3D Window Clipping
Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.
High-Quality Display Connectivity
Drives ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal image quality. Support two active connectors including, dual-link DVI with up to 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz on each panel, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600, or HDMI for integrated audio and video thru the GPU.
30-Bit Color Fidelity
30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enables a range of immersive environments ranging from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro sold separately.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
NVIDIA Quadro solutions leverage general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support
Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
NVIDIA® Application Acceleration Engines Support
Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
NVIDIA® Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application across up to eight displays, using multiple graphics solutions.
nView® Advanced Desktop Software
The nView® Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, as well as Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16 GB/sec bi-directional (8 GB/sec in each direction).
Acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Linux® - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
3D Graphics Architecture
- Shader Model 4.0 (OpenGL 4.1 and DirectX 10.1)
- Optimized compiler for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- Up to 16K x16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 16x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- API support includes:
- CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
- 30-bit color (10-bit per each red, green, blue channel)
- Support for any combination of two connected displays
- DisplayPort (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz)
- Dual-link DVI-I output (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz)
- Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3a, and HDCP support
- 10-bit internal display processing (hardware support for 10-bit scanout for both windowed desktop and full screen, only available on Windows and Linux with Aero disabled)
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audi
- Support for the following audio modes:
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), andMPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit