AVEXIR DESKTOP RAM BLITZ 1.1 SERIES - 8GB (4GBx2) DDR4 3000MHZ RED
AVEXIR AVD4UZ130001604G-2BZ1RR Blitz Series 8GB Kit (4GB x 2) quad channel 288-pin DDR4 3000MHz 16-18-18-36 DIMM desktop memory module.
The highly anticipated Blitz 1.1 is specifically designed for gamers and overclockers alike for extreme overclocking performance. The concept of Blitz 1.1 not only extends the fantastic LED light hue from the Core series but also with extraordinary design for heat spread.
The aluminium extrusion technique is deployed on every Blitz 1.1 module and together with its uncompromising design style; the Blitz 1.1 is ready for outstanding gaming and overclocking potential. Blitz also employs self-assembled, adjustable heat sink spreaders; gamers can uninstall external heat sink for ultimate performance.
With rich red and black heat sink as base, the AVEXIR logo is carved on the side and covered with alabaster red LED on the top. It's like the sharpest sword waiting and readying to fight for the forces from the dark side. This is aligned with AVEXIR's values, when its ready then we are momentum.
Avexir strictly adheres to quality standards set by JEDEC (the Joint Electron Devices Engineering Council) and ISO9001.
With 100% hand-tested extensively in multiple PC major-brand motherboard environments at its rated speed, Avexir makes sure that both stability and performance of every memory module reach the highest quality criteria.
JEDEC Standard: DDR4-2133 CL15-15-15-35 1.2v
XMP: DDR4-3000 CL16-18-18-36 1.35v
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VPP - 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V)
- VDDSPD=2.25V to 2.75V
- Data transfer rates: PC4-2133
- Programmable CASLatency: 17,16,14,13,12
- Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- PCB: Height 1.180"(30.00mm), double sided component
- Intel Chipset motherboards Optimized
- Every Avexir Memory is 100% tested on PC motherboard environment
- High performance voltage stabilizing generator
- AIST (every single IC examined by AVEXIR IC Sorting Technology)
- Dynamic red LED light
- High conductive light guide bar
- 10 layers PCB for maximum thermal conduction
- Double Copper PCB to maximized overclocking ability
CL(IDD)- 15 cycles
Row Cycle Time (tRCmin)- 46.5ns (min.)
RowActive Time (tRASmin)- 33ns (min.)
Power- TBD W*
ULRating- 94 V - 0
Operating Temperature- 0℃ to 85℃
Storage Temperature- -55℃ to +100℃
|NOTE***||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|